For those of you looking to have improved wellness in your life these healthy lifestyle tips will get you off to a great start. All it takes is some small consistent, disciplined daily changes and you can feel younger, have more energy and therefore lead a longer life that can be disease free.
~ Healthy Lifestyle Tips ~
1. Change your eating habits by ditching the fast faood and junk food. Processed foods eaten consistently can lead to diabetes & other serious health complications. Eat more protein, low glycemic index fruit & vegetables plus drink lots of water every day. It’s still OK to reward yourself with cheat meals/days occasionally.
2. Invest in some quality cellular nutrition supplements. These are anti aging and give your body the anti oxidants, vitamins, minerals & phytonutrients it needs to function properly. Energy boosting too!
3. Start to make moves by quitting those bad vices like smoking, drugs and alcohol. We all like a drink occasionally but moderation is the key word here. Long term these vices can kill you and if they don’t your quality of life can suffer.
4. Exercise your body on a regular, consistent basis. Daily if possible & you must do something you enjoy otherwise you won’t keep it up long term.
5. Visit your doctor every year for a medical check up. Prevention is better than cure.
6. Associate and mix with positive, healthy people. This will rub off on you and its a great support network when you all live the healthy lifestyle together.
7. Use positive affirmations several times per day to keep your sub conscious mind focused and remove negativity.
8. Have a good balance between work and play. Make time to relax and enjoy yourself with family and friends. Too much work creates stress and this can lead to disease & illness in your body.
9. Love yourself. Its important to love yourself & take time to do things for you as well. If you don’t love yourself how can you love others?
10. Enjoy your job. Job satisfaction has to be a major priority if you are to live a healthy life. Find something you are passionate about and look to do that as a job, it then doesn’t feel like you are working.