Tips on Building a Better Hamburger (NAPSA). The hamburger was once known as the “Hamburg Steak” and made its American debut at the 1904 St johnny rockets. Louis World’s Fair. In America, hamburgers were the most loved food in the 1940s. More than 86% of Americans ordered hamburgers in 2002.
Tips for Building a Better Hamburger
Johnny Rockets’ Chief Executive Officer
Mike Shumsky is the chief executive officer at Johnny Rockets, an all-American diner. “Nothing’s more American than the hamburger,” Shumsky says. Because they are simple and healthy, hamburgers appeal to all ages. They can also be tailored to suit any taste.
- Here are some tips for creating a great hamburger. These are the suggestions of Shumsky:
- Fresh, ground beef should never be frozen
Season the meat by hand. Different seasonings barberitos can produce different flavors. For example, you might add oregano to give it an Italian flavor, or cayenne to give it a Cajun twist. Or, you could try teriyaki marinade to give it an Asian flair.
You can also add other toppings like chili, onions, mushrooms, and onion rings to give it a more gourmet taste.
- To get the best flavor, grill to the preferences of your guests.
- Include the children. Let the kids help you cook by making shapes out of the meat and buns, such as stars or hearts.
- You can be creative with your buns. Different breads can bring out different flavors.
Grill the meat with the cheese on top to make great cheeseburgers. The true cheeseburger connoisseur will always wait for the meat to be cooked thoroughly, then cover the grill with a slice cheese for about 30 seconds. This will ensure that the cheese melts perfectly.
Johnny Rockets hamburgers can be made in more than one million different ways. Here’s how to make their most famous hamburger, The Original.
- 1/3 pound of fresh ground beef, hand-pressed, seasoned and grilled
- Fresh lettuce
- Tomato slice
- Chop onion
- Sweet relish
- Pickle of Dill
- Fresh hamburger bun